POP! PSCS Music Cafe & Silent Auction
Friday, May 6
@the Landing at Northcut
Featuring live music by our many student bands, comedy performances by our Stand Up students, buffet dinner, cash bar, raffle, silent auction, and surprise guest stars!
* Reception & silent auction from 5:30-7pm.
* Buffet dinner served from 6:30-7:30pm.
* Performances will begin at 7:30pm.
* Silent auction will end at 8:45pm.
$30 GENERAL (with buffet dinner for adults, students, & alum).
$20 GENERAL (dinner not included).
$ Sliding scale tickets are available.
Tickets do not need to be purchased for performers (they will be fed).
* Several price ranges are available for reserved tables.
* Tables include dinner & admission for those in your party.
Dinner will be buffet style and is being catered. Our caterer is planning a Mediterranean style feast, mostly vegetarian, with gluten free options.
Our auction will begin online by April 15. We’ll send that link out then, so you can visit the site, preview items, and start bidding!
WHERE DOES IT GO?
All proceeds from ticket sales, the online auction, and Music Café will go to Puget Sound Community School’s 2016 Annual Giving HERE WE GROW! Tuition Aid campaign.