Tickets are on sale now for 2020 Sound: The PSCS Annual Music Café & Auction!
Get dressed up to get down on Friday, April 3 at Club SUR in SODO. This is our biggest performance event and only major fundraiser of the year, so do not miss out!
TICKET INFO AND PRICES
- General Admission (SINGLE TICKETS)—$30. Tickets bought at this price are for one adult or one student with a seat at an assigned, but open table (casual wedding style). Drinks and the full Club SUR menu will be available for separate purchase. If your student is performing, you do not need to buy them a ticket. However, if you can pay more, please consider a donation towards the cost of another community member’s ticket/table.
- Buy Sponsorship (RESERVED TABLES)—Various prices. Sponsor a table with a prime view and reserved seats. Entrance tickets are included for each seat along with special treats and a bottle of wine for the table (corkage fee is included) Drinks and the full Club Sur menu will be available for purchase.
- Buy Sponsorship (SLIDING SCALE)—$5 minimum. Purchase one or more ticket(s) good for entry to the event and a seat at a community table. If $5 will hinder you or your family from joining us, please email Program Aid and we'll get you set up.
- Buy Sponsorship (ALUM TICKETS)—$1 minimum. Purchase one ticket good for entry to the event and a seat at a community table. If $1 will hinder you from joining us, please email Sieglinde and we'll get you set up.
- Can’t make it? (DONATE)—Please consider a tax exempt donation to PSCS.
PURCHASE & REGISTRATION (please read through fully)
PSCS uses RSA, an online ticketing platform in order to expedite sales and help our event run smoothly. This company is trusted and secure, and your attention to logging in/registration will save us all time at the event.
For those already registered with RSA:
- Log in (or reset your password).
- Purchase tickets, sponsor a table, donate to PSCS, find venue info.
- Update your (secure) credit card info, your name, email, and address, and note those in your party.
- If you are sponsoring a table, please be prepared to enter the names of those in your party.
- Keep the box checked to (securely) store your credit card info at the end of your purchase. We need to have that in order to ensure quick check-in and check-out at the event, whether or not you bid.
For those new to RSA:
- Please click Request An Account (you’ll enter your name and email).
- Once you have requested an account, an email will be sent to you with a link to Create Your Account (you will be asked to enter your name, address, and create a password).
- After you have created an account, you will be directed to the 2020 Sound event site. There, you can purchase tickets, buy sponsorship (tables), donate to PSCS, get venue info, etc.
- If you are sponsoring a table, please be prepared to enter the names of those in your party (if you don’t know yet, please feel free to enter “Guest 1”, “Guest 2”, etc. and tell us their names later).
- Keep the box checked to SECURELY store your credit card info at the end of your purchase. We need to have that in order to ensure quick check-in and check-out at the event (whether you bid on anything or not).
HOW TO DONATE ITEMS FOR THE AUCTION
PSCS relies on donations of items or experiences for our fundraising efforts. You can make yours via RSA (after you login) or email/drop off your item along with a 2020 Auction Procurement Form.