Tickets now on sale!
PSCS 25th Anniversary Celebration & Auction
(like Music Café but MORE!)
Friday, April 26, 2019 @ Club SUR in SODO
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS (please read through fully)
PSCS uses Ready Set Auction to expedite ticket sales and help our event run smoothly. This company is trusted and secure, but using it means there are a couple of extra steps, which are a bit of a hassle now, but will save us all time later.
- You’ll need to follow THIS LINK to Request An Account (you’ll enter your name and email).
- Once you have requested an account, an email will be sent to you with a link to Create Your Account (you will be asked to enter your name, address, and create a password).
- After you have created said account, you will be directed to the EVENT WEBSITE. There you can purchase your tickets, buy sponsorship (tables), donate to PSCS, get venue info, etc.
- If you are sponsoring a table, please be prepared to enter the names of those in your party (if you don’t know yet, please feel free to enter “Guest 1”, “Guest 2”, etc. and tell us their names later)
- Please mark the box “save credit card information” so you’ll have an easy check out at after our event.
Returning families, go directly to the EVENT WEBSITE and log in with your info from last year (don’t remember your password one-year later?! Just click reset password).
All guests, table sponsorship means you have purchased all the seats at a designated table and can invite whomever you want to join you. General Admission means you will be seated at community-style tables. Buying a ticket or a table means you have a seat, but food, drinks, and appetizers are available to be purchased separately from Club SUR. The SUR restaurant is popular for it’s awesome Cuban food.
Auction procurement The PSCS Auction Committee busy collecting auction items (live and silent). We seek experiences, destinations, local crafts, art, gift sets, etc. If you have anything you care to offer, please let us know soon! (Examples of experiences include dinner for 6-8 people at your house, a pie-a-month club, a tour of your cool place of business, a weekend at your family cabin, etc etc!!).
All In Kind donations are tax write-offs for you and beneficial to the sustainability of PSCS!